“What a powerful and emotional film. Thank you for coming to Vermont to share it!”
-Anne Majusiak on Facebook
Would you like to screen “The Invisible Red Thread” for your organization or group in your region? We’ve helped many FCCs (Families with Children From Children) and other international adoption organizations set up events in their community. We’d like to assist you in creating a dynamic, local event!
You can receive public screening rights for the film and then be free to show it to any number of people at your screening, and to charge admission if you like.
ON YOUR END:
- To hold a public screening for your group or organization, you arrange the location and promote it to your members or community. Typically, organizations rent out a space at a library, community center, church, university or high school that has video projection already set up.
- You’ll receive public screening rights for the film with that fee and then be free to show it to any number of people at your screening, and to charge admission if you like.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A DVD screening copy that is yours to keep.
- Promotional support in the form of photos, posters, a press kit, a sample press release and information you can use to promote the event.
- We’ll help publicize your screening on our Facebook page, blog and Twitter account
- The film’s co-director, Maureen Marovitch, can be available for a live Q & A with the audience via Skype after the film ‘
- The possibility of selling copies of the DVD at your screening at a specially reduced rate to help raise funds for your group. We find that about 30% of those attending the screening buy copies of the film for their own family and as gifts.
TOTAL SCREENING COST: $250 plus shipping
Contact us to arrange your screening!
Pingback: TWO FUNDRAISING SCREENINGS! Oregon/ SW Washington and Shanghai screen the films | The Invisible Red Thread – The Movie
Pingback: UPDATE: Berkeley Screening a Success! | The Invisible Red Thread – The Movie